At Switch Components, we offer all the Accessories you need to get the most out of your switches. Check our Waterproof Boots, Safety Covers and Wire Connectors designed to provide years of safe and efficient use.
- Rubber boot designed to address harsh environmental conditions that can seriously reduce switch life and performance. It protects the switch from water, moisture, and dust creating a strong seal to protect the actuator. Commonly used in marine, medical, military, aviation, automation, instrumentation and construction equipment
- Characteristics : Rubber/EPDM; Silicon,Rubber/Silicon,Rubber/PVC
- Switch Components Inc's wire connectors facilitate the correct installation of a switch. The base is prewired with red, 14 AWG wire leads and easily snaps into different terminals (250" SQ or 187" SQ)
- Characteristics : Nylon (UL 94V-2)
- Designed to prevent accidental actuation, the toggle switch guard is a spring loaded cover that adds extra protection. With. 12.2 mm mounting hole, it accepts switches with standard 12 or 15/32"" diameter mounting hole such as toggle TA1, TA2 and TE Series
- Characteristics : ABS cover and Steel, with black glossy finish panel